Monday 15 March 2010

Thought Process 1!

Sorry it's took so long to post anything, been incredibly busy with work experience. I'm exploring pre-production and developing Flash and separating them into two parts.

So this is the beginning of exploring as I've found that talking to a webcam really really helps me think when it comes to ideas.

A good friend of mine Tasha, suggested I focus on my real life experiences, so I've looked into a period in time when I was very young where my brother used to fly over ramps on his bike, and I used to pretend the bike was magic.

This has become the starting point for PRE-PRODUCTION. So I will be making up to possibly the animatic part of this story I've created, and perhaps even continue to develop it for my third year project anyway, please enjoy my terrible voice and my crazy ramblings.



No comments:

Post a Comment